Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blog 15: Reflection

If we have the technology to put side by side two versions of myself, one in early September and one today, honestly there weren’t really that many intellectual or emotional differences despite the fact that there was a brief variation from the first day of class until now. In other words, since to me the first day of classes was relatively quiet and I honestly have to say that I was nervous; on the other hand, today feelings converted into a more calm aspect not to mention the speaking in public is a little overwhelming to me. But generally, I basically haven’t felt any significant alliteration in terms of my emotions, meaning that in general aspects I felt practically the same way. However, it’s essential to highlight that there were numerous and a variety of themes, factors, and even terms that I really didn’t know about which was definitely interesting to learn. Consequently, in some sense, all these things affected me, probably due to my ways of thinking. Sometimes in my inner self I would disagree with a certain aspect but I wouldn’t really mention it due to the fact that I’m not really a good discussion type of person. Nevertheless, in referential to intellectual aspects, I would have to say I encountered an improvement in my writing which I’m pretty grateful of. From all the blog posts as well as writing assignments, it’s essential to point out that there was a development on organizing my ideas in order to assess it into my assignments. When referring to the people I got to know, even though I know everybody I got to really know basically a few number of people little by little which was great. All over throughout the whole semester, the class all together was definitely hilarious and enjoyable even though I associated with relatively a few number people. In other words, I really enjoyed a lot of aspects of the class in general, but I have to say that at times these assignments portended a certain stress, especially when I had to post something and the BlogSpot didn’t work, but in the end the learning as well as the emotional experiences was okay.     

No comments:

Post a Comment